16 agosto 2008

Pink Saturday # 4


Hola un nuevo Pink Saturday!!!

Como siempre, lo organiza Beverly en How Sweet the Sound..
hay muchísimos blogs par visitar y deleitarse...!!!
Hoy: telas telas telas.... todo de "Hecho a Mano by Abuela Beauty"
que esta queriendo empezar a tomar forma...
Mis disculpas por no poder visitar hoy sus blogs,
porque estoy saliendo de la city para un paseito ..
Prometo fotos!!

Hi ! A new Pink Saturday!
it´s hosted, like always, by Beverly from How Sweet the Sound..
There are a lot of blogs to visit and enjoy!
Today: fabrics, fabrics, fabrics...all from "Hecho a Mano by Abuela Beauty"
my bloguer shop, which is coming soon...

My apologizes because I would not visit your blogs today...because I´m just going out the city for a trip.. I promise photos!!! (I m´not sure if I wrote it well)



a little pink bag for a little pink girl who lives in Buenos Aires


in a pink decorated box

more fabrics for more pink little bags

a pink lavender heart in process...

HAPPY PINK SATURDAY!!!!!
I´M COMING BUCK TOMORROW!!!

15 comentarios:

Beverly dijo...

Happy Pink Saturday, Silvia. I hope you have a good and safe trip.

All of the fabrics are so pretty. I love the pink striped heart.

Darlene dijo...

Happy Pink Saturday!
I love the little beads you are stitching around the heart.

GABRIELA DELWORTH dijo...

Happy Pink Saturday!

Lovely Pink pieces!

~ Gabriela ~

Joy dijo...

Oh the sweetness! I'm sure that purse will be carried with pride.

Dawn dijo...

Pretty pink fabrics. Everything is so lovely. I hope you enjoyed your trip

Happy Pink Saturday!

take care,
Dawn

Tracy dijo...

LOVE all the pink today, Silvia! That purse is wonderful! Hope you are having a fun and happy trip...look forward to those photos! :o) ((HUGS))

Lochlanina dijo...

Happy Pink Saturday.

Marina Capano dijo...

Happy Pink Saturday!Que lindo todo!
trbajas muy lindo, y espero que el paseo este fantastico!
es un gusto compartir el pink saturday con otra Argentina, dos Argentinas en un mundo rosa! besos

te espero pronto!
Marina

Jorgelina dijo...

Feliz sabado rosa!!

suesueb dijo...

love the beading on the heart! happy pink saturday!!

Kathy dijo...

What a sweet little pink bag!
Kathy

Susan Hickam dijo...

Very pretty bag! Hope you had a nice day in the city. Happy Pink Weekend.

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ dijo...

Perfect pink today. I hope you enjoyed your trip into the city.

Maryjane - The Beehive Cottage dijo...

Hello Silvia!

Wonderful PINK goodies! Have a wonderful vacation!

Hugs,
Maryjane

Margie dijo...

What a lovely little purse! and packaged so beautifully!